Monday, January 5, 2009

5/365


Jude, oh Jude. I always say he is the one that will be the death of me. I mean you can see it right - that spark, that fire in his eyes. Always on the look out for what he can do next to undo what I have just done. The worst part of his bad streak - he is quiet. You don't know what he has done until it is over. But then in the evening when he climbs up onto the couch next to you and rests his head on my shoulder and says "ohhhh mama". Oh I melt. For a second anyway, until I turn my head to the right and see the blue crayon on the wall. He loves fruit - any fruit. And his choice for breakfast today was an apple - while he sat in the doorway watching me walk Kayla to the bus stop. I came home he was sitting there, his eyes so amazing in the sunlight next to the deep dark floors and the red apple. I couldn't resist. Out came the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment