Tuesday, January 6, 2009

6/365


So Justin had his first day back at preschool since the break today. We missed a day because of a snowday, so his presents that he made us came home today. He was SO excited to give me mine, and I was THRILLED to receive it. I told him I would open it as soon as we were home. Then he says "Its an ohnament Mom. Caful its vewy vewy blass." Ok Justin has some speech issues, so if you didnt get that he said "Its an ornament Mom. Careful its very very glass." All before I opened it of course. So after we opened it together at home I told him we should take a picture of him with his ornament for Mommy. How cute is it right? They made his handprint on the clear ornament ball with white paint then turned his fingers into snowmen! I also love that in the picture I can see his name on the other side of the ornament, so I never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment